Resinin Mass Ultra Clear Table Epoxy Resin Hardener Kit Set AB River Crystal Transparent Glue Wood Working Handmade Anti-Yellow
- Suitable for small volume applications such as Jewelry, Accessories, Magnet.
- Suitable for surface coating.
- Suitable for artistic paintings
- Not suitable for table casting
- Packaged in set as A and B components
- Used at a ratio of 2 : 1 by weight (2 Unit Resin + 1 Unit Hardener)
- Ultra Clear
- Extra resistant to yellowing
- Solvent Free
- Working time is 20-25 minutes.
- Demoulding time is 12-16 hours.
- It can be cast in a maximum thickness of 1 cm.
Slim Vis – Maximum Casting Thickness
Mix the two products packaged as Component A and Component B, 2A and 1B. Make the mixture using a scale and while mixing, pour the “A” component into the “B” component and mix at a slow speed until a homogeneous and smooth appearance is obtained. If you wish, you can vacuum the mixture. When the mixture is ready, pour the mixture on the area you will be applying. If you are going to coat, you can use a trowel, roller or brush. Wait for the epoxy to cure after application.
- Epoxy resin is two-component and cannot be used without mixing the components.
- Do not use outside the specified application thickness range. Low thickness may cause late drying and high thickness may cause burning / yellowing problem.
- Never heat the product during mixing and application.
- Use a hot air gun to remove surface foam, or you can quickly pass a blue burner flame from the surface.
- Use a vacuum machine to completely eliminate the possibility of air bubbles.
- When preparing the mixture of products, always use sensitive scales.
- For whatever reason, do not mix any material that does not fit the system into the product.
- Make sure that the equipment you use during the application is dry and clean.
- Take care to do the applications at room temperature (+23 ° C).
- Low temperature may cause late drying and high temperature may cause premature drying.
- Low temperature causes thickening in the consistency of the products and may cause differences in application results.
- Low temperatures may cause crystallization in resins. Before using, allow the crystallized resin to dissolve by exposing it to +60 ° C to +80 ° C temperature.
- Do not move the system until you are sure that the spilled product is completely hardened. Otherwise, it may cause undulation on the surface.
- Do not forget to use work safety equipment.
- Avoid contact with your skin.
- Epoxy resins can cause allergies. If you observe an allergic reaction on your body, consult a doctor immediately.
- Store the unused product indoors at temperatures between +15 and +35 ° C, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not keep the products with the cover open.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not leave the products obtained as a result of the mixture under direct sunlight.
- Yellowing inside the package may occur in products that are waiting unused.
All of the information is given as a suggestion to get the best result from the application. It is the user’s sole responsibility to use the product for its intended purpose.
Feel free to contact the seller if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the differences between your epoxy resins?
The differences between our epoxy resins are related to their application areas. Each epoxy resin gives the best quality result in its field. Using the right resin in the right area will give you great results. You can examine the features of the products in the table below. Also, please feel free to contact us whenever you need support.
Which logistics company do you send with?
We work with different logistics companies. We try to choose the logistics company that will make the fastest, smoothest and safest shipment to your country. The companies we work with are DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, USPS, Aramex and CDEK.
We ship to Russia only with CDEK.
How long will the products arrive to me?
We make shipments with Express companies. In addition, we made several important points for shipments from Turkey, we are very close. For this reason, we deliver products to most of the world within 2-7 business days.
It can extend the shipping time in some unusual moments. When you encounter such a situation, you can contact us.
Will there be customs tax on my order?
We ship all over the world. Mostly, there is no customs tax on shipments. Products reach our customers without any problem. But in some countries, the government may charge you taxes due to customs policies. This is very rare. You can get this information from the customs offices in your country.
Customs taxes incurred by Lommies.co.za rules must be borne by the buyer. Products cannot be returned due to customs tax. You can read the article published by Lommies.co.za: